This is your weekly reminder that Final Order Cutoff (FOC) orders are due by 10am on Saturday! Send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org to add any of these titles to your orders or pull list. This week’s FOC includes Predator, Bloodborne, Spider-Verse, ancient mythology, dystopian near-future Japan, and more!
Some publishers are no longer offering later printings and some titles are selling out on release. Orders placed after FOC rely on extra stock being available, so get your order in today so you don’t miss out!
This week’s FOC includes (but is definitely not limited to):
- PREDATOR #1 – Marvel’s brand new Predator title kicks off with a story of the Hunted becoming the Hunter. Theta survived the attack that killed her family when she was a little girl, but now she won’t rest until she hunts down that Yautja monster and only one of them will survive…
- BLOODBORNE LADY OF LANTERNS #1 – Bloodborne returns to comic book shelves with a new series told through the eyes of the city of Yharnam citizens. New hunters take to the streets to fight against the cruel and unusual epidemic that has gripped the city. In the black of the night, families and faith will be tested…
- ETERNUS #1 – Co-created by Gollum himself, Andy Serkis! 360 CE. Zeus was brutally murdered in his own temple some thirty years prior. The old gods struggle to stay alive after decades of Christian disruption, but when Athena’s Temple is sacked by a mysterious Centurion looking for a powerful relic that once belonged to Zeus, they are convinced they have found Zeus’s killer. Now his son – the mighty Heracles – must sober up long enough to keep the lone witness, a 9-year-old blind priestess, alive long enough to identify the killer and finally find justice for his dead father.
- HOLLOWS (ONE-SHOT) – An extra-length comic set in a dystopian near-future Japan, where spectral, once-human husks prey on the unfortunates who couldn’t find salvation in the skyscraper-like trees that now dominate the decimated landscape. A discredited scientist works furiously to find a cure, until a one-eyed orphan girl and her pet, uh, urp, force him to rethink everything he knows. From artist Sam Keith and writer Chris Ryall, with a B cover from Ashley Wood!
- EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #1 (OF 5) – Dan Slott returns to the Spider-Verse to introduce some of the most important characters in the future of the Spider-Verse… but also slice the final strand of the web. Spider-Man Noir! SPIDER-REX! And more!
- DEMON WARS IRON SAMURAI #1 (OF 4) – Peach Momoko takes her version of the Marvel Universe to the next level by transporting readers to another dimension – one filled with wondrous creatures: sentient samurai armor, a winged individual in a falcon mask, a mysterious panther person and a red, snakelike monster with a deadly appetite…
- DIE HC – Kieron Gillen and Stephanie Hans’ award-winning, critical-hit series is collected in a single, beautiful, oversized hardcover volume. A series described by Gillen himself as Goth-Jumanji, Die reveals the fate of six teenagers who disappeared into a fantasy role-playing game in the Nineties. Only five returned. Now almost 30 years later, these broken adults are dragged back to discover the game isn’t finished with them yet.
- DYING LIGHT GN – An original graphic novel prequel story to Dying Light 2 with bonus behind the scenes content from the smash hit video game.
- SPIDER-VERSE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN GN TP – At only £8.99, this digest-sized graphic novel is perfect for Spidey fans from ages 10 and up! Inside you’ll find the Kingpin, the Lizard, a re-telling of Spidey’s origins, and the shouting moustache himself, J. Jonah Jameson! Collects Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #51-52, Spider-Man: Master Plan, Spider-Man: Reptilian Rage and material from Marvel Action Origins #1.
You can check out more of this week’s FOC titles on the Previews World website by clicking here!
DC COMICS are not included on Previews World!
The full list of DC Comics on FOC this week is below. There are no DC comics on this week’s FOC!